610 South Michigan Avenue
– Conveniently and centrally located between Harrison & Balboa in Downtown Chicago
– Venue SIX10 operates within an environmentally sustainable building that features state-of-the-art resources and amenities.
– A unique venue powered by 100% renewable energy, a transition that will save 6,200 tons of co2 from entering the atmosphere over the next three years.
– Directions and parking information are available here.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Union League Club, located at 65 West Jackson Street, Chicago, IL. The Union League Club is located 1/2 mile from the conference venue.
– A limited number of standard king rooms are available at the group rate of $199.00 per night plus applicable fees and taxes. Other room categories available on request. This reduced room rate will be available two days prior and two days after the conference for those who wish to extend their stay in Chicago.
– Reservations can be made by calling 800-443-0578 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference ‘Brightfields 2017.’ The room block will be in place until May 3rd, 2017.
– Individual guest reservations should be cancelled by 3.00pm a minimum of 48hrs prior to scheduled date of arrival to avoid a penalty.
Local Parking Information:
- Discounted parking for VenueSIX10 is available at the Grant Park South Garage, located at 325 South Michigan Avenue. The reduced rate for conference attendees is $8 for 12 hours.
- Additional parking options available via ParkWhiz.